The submission of abstracts proceeds via the online form below.
The abstracts must be presented in print-ready form by filling in or downloading your formatted text according to the following instructions:
- Title: Word Times New Roman Font 12; Bold
- Authors: Word Times New Roman Font 12 regular, place asterisk on presenting author.
- Affiliation (s): Word Times New Roman Font 12 regular
- Text: Word Times New Roman Font 12 regular, no indentations. Maximum 250-300 words.
At least one author of the abstract must be registered in the congress. A maximum of 2 communications per registration can be presented.
If you have any questions about how to prepare and / or submit a communication, contact the Technical Secretariat.
You will be informed about the decisión taken as regards oral versus poster presentation mode, if you opt for oral communication.
• Measurements poster print: height 120 cm, width 90 cm.
Some error has occured.